Saturday, July 7, 2012

Of All the Things to Say...

Yesterday my little brother got married. 

(That really has nothing to do with the story I am about to tell, but I like it and wanted to say it.)

Anyway, we have been staying at my brother- and sister-in-law's house this week during the wedding festivities, and the other night we needed some sheets for one of the kids' beds.  I was texting with my sister-in-law while looking through a couple of her closets and a set of dressers in order to find where she kept her sheets.  When she got home, she picked up Anna and said "Hey Anna!  Whatcha been doing?"

To which Anna replied "Looking in all your drawers."

Of all the things to say to the person in whose house you are staying...

(P.S. Congratulations to my brother and new sister!!)

No comments: