Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Princess Anna, part 2

Earlier this week, Anna and I were in the doctor's office waiting (because that's what you do in the doctor's office) and to pass the time, we started another story about Princess Anna and her horse, Cereal. I like to let her fill in the blanks, so the conversation went like this:

Me: "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named..."

Anna: "ANNA!"

Me: "That's right, Anna! And she lived in a beautiful castle and had a horse named..."

Anna: "Cereal!"

Me: "Cereal, ok, still Cereal. And one day Anna and Cereal were riding through the town when they saw a..."

Anna: "Ummm...TRICERATOPS!"

It's a good thing the doctor came in shortly after that, I was laughing too hard to really add much more to the story!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just got caught up on your blog posts...I love your family. (Which is also my family..yes!)

keep writing

:)

p.s.
bummed I didn't get to come see ya'll in pittsburg, but might try to get in sunday when ya'll come to KC

scandin