Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tales From Mommyhood

Well, here I am, starting another blog...I haven't even kept the first one up, so we shall see how this one goes. This one will be entirely devoted to the crazy times that happen to me, a full time stay-home mommy.

Some background info. I have a two-year-old named Joshua and a one-year-old named Anna. I also watch a 5 month baby Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm. And yes, that is a lot of diapers. Diapers will be appearing on a regular basis here on Tales From Mommyhood. No one knows more about diapers than I do, I am convinced.

I am a stay-home mom, and I want to make it clear from the beginning that this is because it is what is best for MY family. Every family must do what is best for them, there is no right or wrong on this one. My husband and I prayed and sought the Lord's best for our lives, and this is what we believe He said. We've made some sacrifices in order for me to stay home, but again, that's what was best for us. This whole mommy wars debate is ridiculous and must stop.

So, there's my rant for the day. Stay tuned for some crazy funny stories from the Land of Mommyhood!

No comments: